Tuesday, October 19, 2021

43: Skulls, Scholastic, and Stickers

What can you do with a bunch of extra stickers from old Foss Kits?

Develop some letter knowledge and fine motor skills!

We completed our first work on canvas,

skulls for DDLM,

also know as Día de los Muertos.

It wasn't as I envisioned.

I was going to have them paint with acrylics,

but thought maybe oil pastels would be easier at this point in time.

They still came out wonderful,

but not as vibrant in color as paints.

We placed them on our school's altar.

The school day ended with a surprise in my box!
Our subscription to Big World arrived!
Thanks to donors,
my students get to read a weekly magazine,
just like when I was young
and had My Weekly Reader.
Fond reading memories that I can pass on!

No comments:

Post a Comment