Friday, April 23, 2021

146/180 Pizza Friday

We had two birthdays today.

I usually stop by Nothin' But Bundt Cakes 

and grab a mini cake to celebrate the student's 

special day.

But today J and D said they wanted pizza.

Who am I to say no?

We made both playdough pizzas
and edible pepperoni pizzas too!

1 to 1 correspondence and number sense...

Know what I miss most?
I miss not being able to directly observe what students are doing.
I know you can make observations online,
but it's not the same as being in front of them.
It was something I missed dearly,
but now I get to truly assess where my in-person kiddos 
are and where we need to guide them next.
Name Cards:
Name recognition. Peer name recognition. Counting. Sorting. Comparing. Adding. Phonics...

It was a nice week.
It was a long week.
It's not hard teaching am/pm,
Roomies and Zoomies.
It's not easy either.
You shift back and forth
because there are some things you can do live
and some you cannot,
but you want to make it equitable.
It's exhausting.

Now I have PD tomorrow
and some essays that are due by the end of next week.
Maybe I'll just take a nap first.





No comments:

Post a Comment