Friday, April 9, 2021

136/180 Fungtastic Friday

When the first Facebook posting you see in the morning

is the graduation announcement of one of your sweet

first graders, you know it's going to be a good day.

And the fact that she is a girl in Mathematics
makes it even better!
Go Lexi!
I love this time of year.
I get to celebrate with students as they complete one journey
and begin another.
#luckyteacher
My cubbies and tubs are here!
Each child will have his/her own space for materials.
No more community crayons,
but it will be okay for now.
We go with the flow.
I decided it was time to break in the new laptop.
It's a pretty color.
It's a touch screen.
It's not a Mac.
I had 4 devices on Zoom today.
It got a little confusing for the kids,
and me.
Maybe I will stick to my MacBook for now.

Opening Day at Dodger Stadium today.
No ticket for me
but my boys in blue got their championship rings.
I think we all deserve rings this year.
They won.
Go Dodgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment