Thursday, April 22, 2021

145/180 Earth Day

I started a tradition on Earth Day awhile ago.

Earth Day 2006 


We continued it today.
Social Distancing Earth Day Clean Up.
Earth Day 2021

We have 5/6 now. Just trying to keep everyone "safe" while allowing them to be children.
Not easy,
but not impossible.
Lots of reminders.
Lots of cleaning.
Lots of laugher and fun too.
We're tired!

So I figure why not donate 70 single scoops of ice cream?
Tax write off
and it would make some promoting 8th graders happy,
including my Nutella loving one.

Earth Day is also my sister Gladys' birthday.
She got to choose her own name at age 3.
Unknown fact.
Family Zooms are always interesting
and fun.
Love my family.

TGIF! 
It's been a busy week and I still have 4 essays due,
a covid test,
a blood donation (Daniel's) chauffeur,
and a 3 hour PD
on Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment