Tuesday, April 13, 2021

138/180 No Car, No Problem

I'd rather teach from my classroom,

but when you have no choice,

teaching from home is not too bad.

I've done it for over a year now

and although it was rocky at first

it's second nature now.

So proud of my kiddos.

They can follow simple directions,

draw shapes,

cut paper, 

and write the letter Ww,

and all with a smile 

and a sense of pride and accomplishment.

Love them!

Even when they are shoving crayons up their noses...
I still love them.
True stories in ETK!
I use to drive to teacher workshops.
Now I can sign into a meeting,
learning from experts,
create a puppet,
collaborate with educators
who spark ideas
on how I can be a better teacher,
all for the comfort of my home.
Learning never stops,
even if your car does.

No comments:

Post a Comment