Thursday, April 15, 2021

140/180 A Thursday in the Life

Next week we go back to in person teaching.
We will return to campus.
I will have to wake up earlier.
So decided to start this new schedule today.
Went to check out the storage room...
aka-Multipurpose Room/Auditorium
No sight of carpet, kidney table, or our cubbies.
Oh well. 
Don't need it right now anyway.

Did come across the new hardware.
Monitor, ELMO, speaker, camera, power station...
Where am I going to put it?
So the district sent these masks.
You can see through them,
but not your whole face,
just your mouth.
Uh... I don't think so.
New child friendly stickers.


We made mazes today in OT.
We created high frequency lotto cards.
I also closed the zoom meeting and
kicked off everyone from Zoom,
but only once,
pushed the wrong button
trying to work my 4 monitors.
Oops!
Tomorrow, I will try only one monitor.
Needed my weekly Covid test, 
but couldn't get an appointment,
so took a lunch break
waiting in line at Hollenbeck Middle School.
Got an exciting text while waiting in line.
Sweet K's mom just enrolled my first student
for 2021-2022!
Hoping I will be able to take him 
on exciting adventures like I did K.
If you are going to get a Covid test in Boyle Heights, 
you might as well stop by for a burrito de chicharrĂ³n.
Back to work.
Had to take a picture of our "forbidden" basketball hoop to show Derek.
He asked if he could play basketball at school next week.
Technically... maybe?
Answered email.
Completed an emergency request for the county.
Sorted some books.
Labeled new cubbies.
Showed the tech people where to install the new hardware.
Planned for next week.
Got kicked out at 3:30.

Goodbye Room 27.
See you tomorrow,
bright and early again.

No comments:

Post a Comment