Thursday, April 15, 2021

139/180 Mid-Week Multitasking

It's mid-week.
Lots of things on my To-Do List.
Completed most, 
but there will always be more.


Anyone who is a teacher 
knows a teacher,
lives with a teacher,
knows we are great at multitasking.
We don't have time not to be.
Today, I wrote a DonorsChoose project
to help replant our butterfly garden...
during break.
Check!

It was sunflower day!
Sunflowers are my favorites.
Bright, cheery, and big!
My students are my sunflowers.
You can't have a bad day when you see their smiles,
hear their laughter,
and listen to their nonsense,
I mean kid talk!

They make having to pick up your car at the dealer
a little less stressful.
FYI: You too can get a free carwash
if you spend 2K... what's a stimulus check?

Tomorrow this little dude is going to have his world and schedule turned upside down.
No more morning walks.
Mommy isn't a morning person so she is going to wait until the last minute to get up.
Which means afterschool and evening walks to come.
Change is good, right?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment