Monday, April 19, 2021

141/180 Fast Friday

Last day before returning to In-Person teaching.

Well, Monday is a pupil free day at school,

but I will be teaching online for a little bit.

Highlights from the day...

New technology center set up.
Uh, no thank you.
I donated mine to a teacher who didn't have one.
No place to put two technology centers.
New labels for the tubs.
I have two sets.
This is 2021.

Wanted to fill my bucket by donating a pint
to fill someone else's bucket
because someone else filled my bucket years ago
by donating to fill my mom's bucket.
PS: Iron supplements really helps!

Someone got his second vaccine.
He's not too happy.
Has a headache.
Better than having Covid.
Sip and Paint Nite!
I didn't have time to get a sip,
so I just painted.


Finished one piece of writing.
Not to get started in the other 5...
Maybe next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment