Thursday, April 8, 2021

134/180 Moving Forward

I use to sign in on a time card,
but that's so 2020.
The next two weeks we have a mini unit of study.
It's called Return to School.
Today's focus was washing hands.
They provided slides, video, and a book to read.
I am an ECE.
So I use different things.
And yes,
they all washed their hands for 20 seconds.
The great thing about having observing our wonderful OT teacher 
virtually this year is that I get to learn from her.
We used our two pincher fingers to cut, tear, and glue
and created a rainbow for spring!
DRDP and foundational standards, check!
Tomorrow I am teaching from home.
It's nice to have that option 
when your teen has an appointment 
and you don't have to take the day off to attend it.
Perks of technology this year.
But my favorite place to teach 
is still in the classroom,
even an empty one.


New normal.
Weekly Covid testing.
Today I brought Bryce along.
We had gone out of state to the canyons during break.
Less than 24 hours later we got our results.
#goodnews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment