Thursday, November 19, 2020

64/180 Gratitude Week Challenge Day 4

Name a place you are grateful for.

I am grateful for beautiful spaces outdoors.
I am grateful they are there for us to enjoy.

I am grateful for my home.
That I have one.
That it's mine.

I'm grateful for Dodger Stadium 
and all the happy memories I have there.

I am grateful for Disneyland
and family memories of 
happy times spent there.

I am grateful for the classroom
where I found my place in the world
where I learned that I can make
a difference in the lives of others
where I laugh on days I wanted to cry
where everyday is different
where every child touches my heart
where I learn as much as a teach.

Where I get to watch young scientist make discoveries...


Where I watch parents become my partners in education this year...
It is home.













4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys look so happy. Great memory! How they have grown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disneyland has always been a magical place for us!

      Delete