Saturday, November 14, 2020

60/180 Field Trip with Friends Friday

Today we went to the Petersen Automotive Museum.

Well, sort of.

Such a cool place to take my kiddos

and there's a wonderful art installation 

across the street as well.

Not this year.

But still important to take our kiddos into the "community."

#fieldtripsmatter

#experiencesmatter

#teachinginapandemic


The most wonderful thing about teaching early childhood education:

Being able to witness when a child begins to read.

Never gets old.

Never.

#earlyliteracy   #conceptsofprint. #makingbooks. #derekreads


Material pick up day 
included pick your own books too!
Trying to clear out stuff
and provide some home literacy materials.
Don't worry,
I have more in the garage...
lots more!

Friday use to be my -I can take a break now day-
then I remember I have 3 hours on Saturday too.
It's actually not so bad...
small group instruction with sweet boys
(No girls have shown up yet)

I have an eye on a prize at the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment