Tuesday, November 17, 2020

62/180 Gratitude Week Challenge Day 2

Gratitude Week Challenge Day 2:

Name something you are grateful for.

In class I shared something I was grateful for, Donorschoose.

I have been so blessed to have friends, strangers, and corporate sponsors 

provide funds and materials so that my students could continue to learn at home

and I could continue to teach at school.

I am grateful for Zoom and wifi so that I can still teach every week and 
connect with my students and families.

I am grateful for the parents, siblings, grandmas, tios, and tias who sign their child into class each and every morning, work with them, and conference with me after hours to work as partners to their child's education.


I am grateful for technology, Zoom, Facebook, IG, and WhatsApp so that I can stay connected to my sisters, nephew, nieces, and brother in laws, who I won't get to see this entire year, 
and miss terribly. 

I am grateful for friends that have daughters and dogs
that are willing to meet up to force a teen outdoors.
I am grateful for hardworking, honest, and creative people that fix mistakes
and create a new spaces to make life a little easier. 

I am so grateful for government programs,
Job Coaches,
and businesses
that provide opportunities for all kinds of learners.

I'm grateful for Perla's drawing.
Where she shows me that she is learning
despite this crazy pandemic.

There's always something to be grateful for.
I need to remind myself that daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment