Friday, November 6, 2020

56/180 Inflation

It's finally Friday!

But them I remember 

I  had signed up for Saturday Intervention tomorrow.

Nevertheless,

my Friday started off with a smile and a laugh.

Chatting with my kiddos before class always makes me happy.

Today E shared that she lost a tooth!

When asked if the tooth fairy had left her anything,

she happily shared...


Me: "E don't tell my boys. The TF only left them a quarter!"

I wonder if the TF knows that it was her first tooth and she's got a mouthful left!

Gee, inflation is no joke!

They finally completed our tree.
It was started in spring,
just when things hit.
Nice to see it completed.
I'm trying to live the 7 Habits everyday.
It's not easy,
but it's worth it.
I'm working on Think Win-Win
with Bryce.
One of the casualties of suddenly leaving
the classroom in the middle of the year
was leaving behind our milkweed garden.
It had served as a teaching tool for the past several years
and always supplied us with enough caterpillars to study 
the life cycle of the monarch butterfly.
I took the few plants I could save when I went back before summer.
Today my wonderful contractor David informed me that he discovered 
a chrysalis and larva in the milkweed. 
He placed a piece of wood on top of it to protect it.
No wasps allowed!
Time to plan for tomorrow.
3 sessions.
1 hour each,

or the equivalent of shower tiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment