Saturday, November 7, 2020

56.5/180 Things I Accomplished on Saturday Morning

Today was the first day of Saturday Intervention.

I was scheduled to teach 3 sessions about an hour each.

I ended up having one session with students.

Two very sweet boys who let me take up 

an hour of their Saturday

to practice letters and sounds.

So appreciate their parents for getting 

them up and signed on.

So as I waited for my 2nd and 3rd session students to sign in
I tried to be proactive...
Planned some upcoming phonemic awareness lessons
for my ETK and Saturday students.
#thankyouMrsRodriguez&Sophia
Quick celebration breakfast 
courtesy of McDonalds
and my crazy, but thoughtful TA
who knows what I like
Wrote a Donorschoose project for letter tiles 
to help my Saturday kiddos learn 
letter names, sounds, 
and how they work to
make words.
Ordered guitar pics for 20 ukulele players
Gathered materials to share with Saturday kiddos...
And now my goal is to complete me DRDP before the deadline.
Let's see how proactive I can be!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment