Thursday, November 19, 2020

63/180 Gratitude Week Challenge Day 3

I wasn't lead teacher today
so I wasn't prepared to answer
the Gratitude Challenge for today:
Name a memory you are grateful for.

So I quickly scrolled through the 47,965 photos
on my camera roll and found this one.
50th Birthday trip to NYC with Susan.
A gift from my siblings.
Last morning in the city.
We wanted one more adventure.
Hopped on a crazy boat for a quick ride around Ellis Island.
It was one crazy, fast-wind blowing hair in face kinda ride.
A good memory.

Things I can't do:
Have a sensory tub for students to play and make discoveries at school.
Things I can do:
Send the sensory materials home for students to play and make discoveries.

Today, D got to play and discover at home, 
and school too.

It was the last day for 1 to 1 tutoring.
Three more days till Thanksgiving Break.
Two more ukulele classes.
And a blood donation left this week.

I am exhausted.
I am "teaching" live less,
but work at least 3x more.
And there's no Zumba,
but there is a guava tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment