Wednesday, February 22, 2017

110/180 Still Coughing... but Grateful

We have new homework bags!



I use to spend thousands of dollars every year.

Well.. I still spend a lot, but now it's a lot less because of Donorschoose.

Grateful for friends, former students, and strangers that donate to fund my projects. Today it's home bags to replace the ones that were falling apart.


Last week it was for the wonderful Wobble chairs for my special friends...
 Before that it was a wonderful drum set for music learning!

And real canvases and acrylic paints for young artists to experience what grown up artists use!
And last year the husband of a dear friend of mine championed not one, but two projects for technology! And we continue to use those tablets every afternoon at center time...
I still spend a lot of money out of pocket, but now there's a place where I get supported too. I'm lucky and my students are lucky! Next up, Chromebooks! #Grateful4generouspeople #donorschoose.org #teachersneedsupplies #taxdeduction4all


No comments:

Post a Comment