Tuesday, February 14, 2017

105/180 Long Journey into Night...

Made it through another day struggling with this bad cold... not just any day... candy, cards, and cupcake day, aka Valentine's Day!

Maybe my memory is cloudy, but I don't remember Valentine's Day being such a candy fest. I thought you just exchanged cards and if you were really lucky, one or two cards would have a lollipop attached to it.  Now it's the rule to have "something extra" added to your card!

Favorite card today: Justin- No card, just full size Hershey Bars! YIKES!
 When your favorite ice cream only comes once a year... you kind of have to buy a handpicked quart to take home... am I right? #LovePotion31
 Block play is so cool! You can build a castle right next to your friend's house!



2 comments:

  1. I remember when cards were it. It's a little too much now. It's like Halloween part 2.
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, I didn't send any with the boys! They didn't ask! But at my school everyone celebrates! It is like Halloween 2!

      Delete