Tuesday, May 30, 2017

172/180 Tired Tuesday...

We're down to 8 days.
I'm tired.
Long weekend.
Quick trip to Fresno to help clean a little more of mom's stuff.
Never easy.
One step at a time.
500+ miles in 24 hours.
Two early call times for band.
Boys on vacation.
I'm not.
Lots to do!
Daniel played at Memorial Day Ceremony in our town.
I like that we have these small local celebrations.
I also like watching him play tuba!
Another year of SSC done.
I ended up as secretary. It wasn't my first time!

I wanted to drive to Dodger Stadium to get a gift.
We stopped by for a late lunch at Guisados!
This is an Armando Palmero (limon water with jamaica water) 
three tacos and a tamale
(Wasn't a big fan of the tamale)
I work in East LA, I know better tamales!


The Dodgers make me happy!
I think if I win the lotto, my retirement party will at Dodger Stadium!
Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment