Monday, November 28, 2016

65/180 BACK TO THE FUTURE...

Mondays after a week off is hard.
But seeing "some"... okay all, of my 3-4 year old faces makes it easier. 😊

"This is you Miss Fung and your son Bryce!"
 It's like one of those two view pictures. I initially saw sad faces, but then realized that it wasn't a sad frown, but part of my torso that was connected to my head, and only looked like a frown... when in actuality, there's a happy face on both of us,
 -minus a nose, get the picture? #whyIloveECE

I love observing my students. They are all so unique and fascinating!
Today I watched J sort his favorite color out of two different materials.
He sorted during outdoor center and made a symmetrical train.
Then during indoor centers, he did the same thing with the inch worms.
When you leave kids alone, they show you some amazing things!


No comments:

Post a Comment