Friday, August 28, 2020

9/180

I think I have a routine now.

I think I have the hang of teaching over Zoom.

I think there will be no end to technology learning.


Maybe next week I'll figure out how to connect the monitor.

The stuff is ready.
The release forms, family surveys, access codes, class schedule, 
welcome letter, homework folders, book bags, tiles, 
rhythm sticks, and sidewalk chalk too!
They need stuff.
We need them to have stuff to teach.
They need to still have experiences using stuff.

Learning tubs (with lids) to put their stuff.

Then you go home to work on more learning.
Weekend goal #screencastify
I can't think of a better way to start a weekend 
than an hour FaceTime conversation, 
with a former preschooler, 
who lets you know she is now ready for kindergarten, then...
tells you butt jokes, shares her latest "novel," shows you a disco ball,
and then breaks your heart by saying she is Team Glitter (Edward),
and not Team Muscle (Jacob). I love her anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment