Monday, August 24, 2020

5/180

Today we went over 90 minutes synchronous!

It's not an appropriate goal for 4 year olds,

But in a pandemic year,

it was pretty impressive.

So proud of my kiddos and their families!

We are going to do the best we can... that's all we can do.

On Thursday I saw N waiting for her Chromebook after school.
She had just met me in our Zoom meeting but recognized me, 
even with my mask on.

ME: Did you get the tub with all your supplies? You have new crayons and glue, and...
N: Yes, but I have crayons. I need markers. Where are the markers?

Dear N,
I found your markers.
They were on sale at Target last night.
You may pick them up next week.
Love, 
Your Teacher.

PD today...
Social Emotional Learning.
It matters.
Always, but especially now.
I had meetings today. 1:20 - 2:20, 4:00 - 4:50, 5:00 - 6:30, 6:45 - 8:19.
During my last meeting I was able to multitask.
I finished and posted my Brain Break Room... 
Click and check it out!

Brain Breaks!

I'll get to SeeSaw tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment