Tuesday, December 14, 2021

77: Rainy Days and Tuesday Before Winter Break

Four...

It was wet today.

We had to stay in all day.

So students got a chance to play

and I got a chance to make observations.

My center was focused on fine motor development 

using slime and gue.

I supplied the materials

and they supplied the innovation!

One of my students created a basketball game using the gue.
He found it fun and entertaining,
he didn't know he was helping develop the muscles
in his pointer and thumb,
but I did.
Funny thing when you just let go

and let students create their own activities.

Damian decided to make the entire alphabet

using slime on his own.

He used the resources around the room to help him.


and the Holiday Sweet Activity of the Day is.... 

Driving Daniel home today there was a beautiful rainbow in the sky.
Hoping for a sign of a more peaceful home life during break.

No comments:

Post a Comment