Tuesday, December 7, 2021

72: Some Days

Even though I am not L's teacher on record,

I still have goals I want him to accomplish.

Goal: For L to join our class as much as he can

rather than sitting away from the group doing his own thing.

We moved him closer to the mat where his friends sit 

and now he sits near us,

creating incredibly detailed dry erase drawings 

and collecting Eric Carle books

while reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear to himself.

I know when I play a favorite song,

he may or may not come to the mat to dance.

It's a process

and he has made progress.

Today, he completed all three group tasks.

He may have needed 1 to 1 guidance,

but he was able to understand and complete the work.

#Proudteachermoments


Goal 2: Interact and play with others more.
#sisepuede
One step at a time.





No comments:

Post a Comment