Thursday, December 9, 2021

74: Rainy Days and Four Year Olds...

Well, 

I don't think I am the only one that is glad our first rainy day is over.

It wasn't totally bad,

just a little stir crazy and LONG...

Days are LONG when you keep 4 year olds indoors all day.

But it wasn't all bad...

It was holiday hat and sports jersey day.
I got to wear my Kawhi Leonard jersey.
Students completed another keepsake.
A sweet high schooler read a classic over Zoom.
We got a new gift that almost caused a fire, 
but is up and running. 
Thanks to Donorschoose, 
Anyelo won't have a reason to come into the bathroom to use our dispenser!
I put Daniel to work reading L's favorite book.
We completed a 2022 setting goals bulletin board,
complete with student goals,
for the empty, hallway display case.
And I caught L with a smile in a selfie too!

No comments:

Post a Comment