Monday, June 7, 2021

175/180 Last Week...

I think I am off by a day. 

I don't know where it went, but we are suppose to be on 176.

Oh well.

Last Monday of this interesting school year...

Roomies made our puppets for Action Theater.
Noticed some beautiful flowering plants added today to Ms. Rodriguez's Reading Bench.
Always feel she's there when I pass by.

Lunch time Starbucks run.
I'm trying use up all my bonus points before summer health goals kick in!
#matchagreentealattewithsoy

We made our "self" puppets today in Zoom.
Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to go into Breakout Rooms
and practice introducing them before we present to the whole class.
Our puppets!
I added highlights to my hair.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.
Excited to celebrate this year with my kiddos!



No comments:

Post a Comment