Sunday, June 6, 2021

174/180 Donuts, Puppets, and Paint Night

It was National Donut Day!

I can't get out early enough in the morning,

so I went the night before. 

I made them work for their donut!
#conceptofprint
Thanks to Donorschoose,
my students got to make their own puppets.
I love watching N's intensity.
She has puppets of her own, 
but she was so focused on creating one too,
even living in a new household an hour away.
One of the positive outcomes of virtual instruction
is that some parents get to spend time working with their child.
Early on, 
you realize that some students will always get support
and some won't,
but you just have to move on and concentrate on the positives. 

We had our first Family Paint Night.

We have had a couple of Staff Paint Night,

so why not try a family one.

There weren't as many families as I had hoped for,

but it was still a great turn out!

Lots of wonderful artists!

#artmatters



No comments:

Post a Comment