Sunday, March 6, 2022

113 - 117

Day 113

Read Across America Week kicked off with Jersey Day.

I got to wear my new Dodger City Connect Jersey with my favorite childhood player's name and number. 

It was a steal, 

but I had to wait until it arrived from China.


Day 114

Always my favorite thing to witness...
When students connect letters to sounds!
Go Damian!

Day 115

Read Across America Day 2022,
virtual again.
This time we listened to a former student,
now in middle school,
read a long Dr. Seuss Book.
He did great!
I just miss having in-person readers.
Maybe next year.


Day 116

Mama said there would be days like this....
You can't help but laugh,
even though it wasn't funny at the time!
Thanks Donorschoose for the spare undies, socks, and shorts!
Thanks Ms. P and Ms. B for just being...

Day 117

In another life, 
I may have been an artist or musician,
but in this one, 
I love to teach and inspire the arts.
Children creating makes me happy.
Creating something wonderful makes me happy.
Today my cup was filled!
Kiddos creating their masterpieces!

Ms. P leading us in our "masterpieces!" 
Art is never wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment