Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Day 150 #Year 31 Countdown from 30!

I can't believe that we are down to our final 30 days of school.
This year truly flew by!
Favorite photos from today, our 150th Day of School...

So excited that we are using one of our STEAM Labs...
Even though it's not ready yet.

 Love that my parents respond to my notes and requests!
#DenimDay2018 #Peaceoverviolence
When you have to feed silkworms...
And your students are obsessed with raising their adopted children...
And mulberry leaves are hard to come by...

You end up in an exotic trees nursery in East LA
Owner knocked off $60 dollars
from the time I arrive to when I checked out.
Not too bad for a mulberry tree that had both fruit and leaves.
Our silkworms live another day!
And my sons now have another fruit to try.
 Mom would have loved this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment