Wednesday, June 7, 2023

TWO

 2...

Things I WON'T miss...

having to sort, pack, and organize 
all the stuff at the end of each year
and not having enough space to put it all,

sending home workbooks for the summer,
that may or may not be helpful,

distributing covid-test kits before every break,

and getting flyers to send home 15 minutes before 
dismissal.


Things I WILL miss...


Twinning with students on spirit days!
*My mom made me a pair of cropped pants to match over 2o years ago!"


signing autographs and literature books
and letting students know that I believe in them,


creating opportunities to involve food...


Holiday treats...
Tosadas...
Quesadillas...
Green Eggs and "Ham"...
Noodles with chopsticks...
Fruit Salad ...
And introducing something new and exciting!





No comments:

Post a Comment